I wanted to give you the chance to register for our Pilot “Intensive Workshop for Parents”. It would normally be charged at $ 250.00 but for this one only we have a very special price of only $ 150.00 per family (parents only!).
Who this is for:
- Parents who are struggling to feed their kids veg, new foods, family foods
What you will learn:
- Reducing stress at the dinner table
- Widening the variety of foods your child/children will eat
- How to introduce new foods
- How to address negative behaviour at the table
- How to serve only one meal per night
- What to do if foods are refused
- How to teach your children to eat appropriately
- Portion sizes
- Swapping in nutrient dense foods
What you will take-away:
- An individual plan for you and your family
- A firm understanding of how to approach mealtimes/feeding and your child
- A review of your child’s current diet and suggestions on how to improve it
- 30 minutes Q & A and troubleshooting
- It will be a one-off intensive workshop. You will both plan for your child and hear plans for other parents
Should you participate in the Intensive Workshop you will be armed with the information needed to make substantial changes to your family’s approach and success with feeding.
Who it is not for:
- Kids who have extreme eating issues (very selective diets/extreme anxiety or sensory issues)
We have other programs that are more appropriate for families who have more severe eating challenges (contact me if you would like to discuss)
If you feel that you have additional hurdles or would like meal plans/ongoing support/individual coaching then please contact me to discuss one of the other programs available. See here for details of the popular 6-week Program … 6 Week Program
I have attached a flyer with details. Please contact me should you have any questions.
Registration will be on a first-come first-served basis.
Contact me for registration/more info. Judith@theconfidenteater.com
Judith is passionate about good food and is even more passionate about enabling other people to enjoy the wide variety of fresh food available today.