It’s a crazy time of year to be making changes for sure. BUT, enjoying Christmas and holidays is more challenging if food is a constant battle with your picky eater, so is it worth a little effort now for big rewards later on?
I know the answer is yes :)
If you’d like to:
- Know how to reduce drama around food
- Change the dynamics so you are in charge
- Get strategies for getting more of the foods you’d like eaten, eaten
- Understand how powerful we can be
- Not inadvertently stop progress
- Learn great strategies for approaching food
- Start to understand how eating learning works
Then this one of a kind course is absolutely for you.
All of these things have a major impact on how mealtimes play out.
None of this is going to involve major change.
This will totally be manageable even in the crazy Christmas lead-up.
You will receive bite-sized actions that will enable you to make changes simply.
I will be there with you every step of the way.
Included will be a special section on managing Christmas.
I guarantee this will be an amazing start to resolving eating
If this is something that you'd love, then join us for a 3 week Facebook challenge - starting Mon 25th Nov - that will teach you all about current feeding theory and what an impact it can have in your home.
Bonus: Register before Thu 21st Nov and receive $ 25.00 off – wow 😊
Send interest today via PM. Numbers will be limited so get in quickly.
Who is it for?
- Parents with children 2 – 12
- Any parent who would love the children to eat better, the atmosphere to be more positive and meals and mealtimes calmer and more fun (yes, fun).